Friday, March 23, 2007

This Week in Video

The National
"Start a War"


R.E.M. has been my favorite band since the 4th grade. Since TRS didn't do anything for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction, I figure this is the next best thing. The quality is crappy, but what do you expect? This video is only 2 years younger than the eldest Rockist.
"Moral Kiosk"


The band with the longest name ever is also the best band from Springfield, MO. Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin is turning into a TRS staple.
"What'll We Do"


The Hold Steady came out with the second video to Boys and Girls in America this week. G.H. wanted me to mention how this video is the perfect distillation of rockist ideals, but I wanted to mention that I don't quite care for this video.

"Stuck Between Stations"

No comments: