Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Workin'


Our apologies at TRS. It's been a little hectic with one going to Italy, one getting a new job, and one being lazy (ok, playing a lot of tennis, I'm just keeedeeeng!). The one in a new position is yours truly. Love the job, but a slight (read: huge) downside is that I don't have internet access... shoot, there goes my blogging time.

So, in honor of my Pentium II and shared office, here are a few tunes.



Elvis Costello - "Welcome to the Working Week"

Field Music - "Working to Work"

Huey Lewis & The News - "Workin' For A Livin'"

R.E.M. - "Finest Worksong"

The Deadly Snakes - "Work"

And, because the gov is paying my company waaay too much money...

World Leader Pretend - "Your Tax Dollars at Work"

(Did you notice that most songs about work are derogatory? I know I've said this before, but I wish I were a rock star.)

No comments: