Tuesday, June 12, 2007

This Week in Video

I realize it's been a while since the last video post (well, we have been slacking on all aspects of the blog, our apologies). I know most of you were wondering how to go on. Wonder no more.

Sometimes you feel like the upper right and sometimes you feel like the lower left. This video from Blue States will make you think twice about the consequences of that last sip of coffee. Oh, and ladies, keep an eye on the upper right for a special treat.
Blue States - "Allies"


Ahhh crap. I just realized The Comas played last night at DC9 even though it was advertised here. I guess I'll have to rely on AOL to give me my fill. There's nothing like satisfaction though online corporations.

The Comas - "Red Microphones"


My latest obsession, The Twilight Sad, has not left my playlist in over a week. It's like listening to The National crossed with Interpol crossed with a kilt. The Rockists are planning on checking them out at Sonar on 7/17. Be sure to check out their other music below the video.

The Twilight Sad - "And She Would Darken The Memory"

The Twilight Sad - "Walking For Two Hours"
The Twilight Sad - "Mapped By What Surrounded Them"

No comments: