Thursday, May 14, 2009

Holy Shit


Yep, posting again. Sorry for the hiatus. First off, sorry. And second, thanks to those who stuck on for a few months, checking it twice a day because you still don't know how to use Google Reader. You are real Americans.

Of course you know Wilco is coming out with a new album in June. You can stream it here if you would like a preview (actually, it's a full view). Warning: it will automatically play.

After one listen through, I've come to the conclusion that I like Wilco. There, I said it. I know it's so against the grain, but I'm gonna put myself out there.

Well, that's about it for now. I have to ease into this, I've been out of the game for a while. Hopefully more to come throughout the summer.

2 comments:

heather said...

you are quite welcome! i am almost as american as the guy in the bitchin american flag dress shirt at the springsteen concert monday. i mean, the contrast was unreal (black shirt), the flag was massive and appeared to be blowing in the wind. need to get me one of those.

i'm diggin the new wilco, too.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.